8.06.2013

Please forgive the mess...

A week ago I made the huge mistake of trying out a new blog template...it resulted in disaster :o(.  The template loaded wrong and ended up deleting all my page elements except a crazy old "about me" section, the blog posts list and, of course, the blog posts themselves.  I cannot get any of the other stuff back :o(.

So bear with me in the next few days/weeks as I try to put this blog back together again.  Things will change, I guarantee I won't be able to find all the websites and other blogs I had listed :o( at least not for a little while anyway.

On to better news...I will be taking a minute in a day or two (or three or four lol) to update everyone on Miss K now that she's turning 2 this week...yes that's right, Miss K is turning 2 YEARS OLD!  I can't believe she's growing up so fast.  Check back often for her update :o).

No comments:

Post a Comment